LifeGroups truly are the heartbeat of Chase Oaks. They meet each week in homes and give you an opportunity to build some great relationships with others pursuing Christ more deeply together.
They provide a place to…
- Connect Relationally with great new friends
- Grow Spiritually by engaging studies based on the weekend messages
- Make a Difference in our community and around the world
Each LifeGroup family has its own unique character and personality. Don’t be shy about visiting more than one in an effort to find a group where you will feel most at home! The best way to do that is to:
- Attend a Starting Point session. Starting Point is your first step in getting to know about Chase Oaks, our history, who we are and where we are going!
- Find a group in your area by using our Locator Tool.
This will walk you through the process of finding a group which best matches your interests. Once you enter your preferences, you will be presented with a choice of groups which best match your criteria. You can then submit an inquiry to any (or all) of the presented groups.
We also offer childcare for our LifeGroups to take advantage of at our Legacy campus. To learn more and sign up for dates, click on the link below.
Email LifeGroups@chaseoaks.org with any questions you might have. We will follow up to gather some more information and introduce you to leaders of a great group or two!