2gether for Kids 2018 (Sloan Creek)
In this 2gether for Kids season, our Sloan Creek Campus will be providing school supplies for the Family Center’s SchoolZone Store (August 1-4).
At SchoolZone, families can purchase all the supplies they will need for the upcoming school year along with a backpack for just $5. This experience would not be possible without the generous donations from Chase Oakers. In previous years, Chase Oakers have donated enough school supplies to provide not only for Mendenhall families, but also for many other local schools and teachers! This year, we have invited children from our partners—Agape Resource & Assistance Center, Family Promise, and Shiloh Place—to shop at SchoolZone as well.
School Supply Drop-Off: July 21-22 and 28-29
SchoolZone Store at the Family Center: August 1-4
Ways to Participate for SchoolZone:
There are four different ways that you, your family, LifeGroup, coworkers, teammates, friends or neighbors can assist with 2gether for Kids.
- Purchase one or more backpacks and fill each with the required supplies for the grade level that you choose. Please label each backpack with the grade level selected.
- Supply list will be available soon!
- Purchase any amount of miscellaneous supplies from the list. Example: pencils, crayons, scissors, hand wipes, watercolors, etc.
- Purchase supplies for our school teachers who often buy extra supplies from their own personal funds. Teacher Supply List: Expo Markers, Clorox Wipes, Card Stock, Hand Sanitizer, Kleenex, Paper Clips, Post-It Notes, Push Pins, Staples, Stickers, Binder Clips, and Colored Pens.
- Volunteer to serve at the SchoolZone Store, August 1-4, at the Chase Oaks Family Center. Sign-ups will be available July 1.